Scott Mills visits China

Here is information about my trip to China. I will try to provide updates and images of journey when in China. You can use the Blog Archive to see the different parts of my trip. I leave from Indianapolis on Wed. April 6 at 10 AM and return to Indy on April 24 at 10 PM. The purpose of my trip is to try to establish a relationship with a sister school in China. Through this relationship, I hope to help establish an exchange program with that school that might include students and teachers.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

China Trip Part 4

U.S.- China Principal Shadowing Project
April 2011

Date                                         Activity                                                                                   

Friday, April 22                     Debriefing of shadowing experiences.

Saturday, April 23                  Visit Xintiandi, Party Museum
                                                Sightseeing and shopping in Shanghai

Sunday, April 24                     Shanghai to Chicago via UA0836;  Departing at 3:55pm; 
                                                 Pudong Airport

No comments:

Post a Comment