Scott Mills visits China

Here is information about my trip to China. I will try to provide updates and images of journey when in China. You can use the Blog Archive to see the different parts of my trip. I leave from Indianapolis on Wed. April 6 at 10 AM and return to Indy on April 24 at 10 PM. The purpose of my trip is to try to establish a relationship with a sister school in China. Through this relationship, I hope to help establish an exchange program with that school that might include students and teachers.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Made it to Indy

At least there is one post for my trip.  I came to Indy and spent the night at my daughter's apartment.  What a great host she was.  She even brought me to the airport.  I am here until my Chicago flight.  I was nervous that my carry-on bags were going to be rejected.  I have many school related gifts to share when I get to China so the carry-on bags are heavy.  I think I have enough pencils for the middle three rings of Beijing.  lol  First time in the new Indy airport.  It is very nice.  I even get to practice my Spanish because announces are made in that language too.

No comments:

Post a Comment